Old 14-02-2006, 02:17 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Deer are eating my Indian Hawthornes

Rotten eggs -or powdered sulfur - they wont go near it.

There are deer away products, you have to spray after each rain

Mad dogs - sil has chesapeake bay retrievers on her property no deer of
course if the wind blows,a leaf drops or the sun moves the dogs bark

8ft fence

Tomatolord

"jim frei" wrote in message
ink.net...
Some big-ass deer has been munching on my Indian Hawthornes - just about
every leaf has 2/3 of the end bitten off.

Any suggestions for keeping the deer away? And don't say "you shouldn't
have moved to the country".

--
---

jim frei