Old 15-02-2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
skwehe

Default Epsom salts

Chuckie,
I use 2 TBL per tomato plant mixed with about 1/2 c of sugar and slow
release organic fertilizer. The plants take off faster and produce sooner.
We have a clay soil here that binds up many nutrients, this mix has really
helped in the past.
susan

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cereus-validus-........... wrote:
If you were smart, you would be using actual water soluble chemical
fertilizer like Miracle-gro instead.

I am actually trying to get away from commercial products, such as
miracle grow.
I have used miracle grow but my compost tea works just as well or
better.
And anything else to help me have a better yield I'll try as long as it
is organic.
Chuckie in the frozen north zone 5