Old 15-02-2006, 04:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Plants of Distinction & Plantsman

"Sacha" wrote
Plantsman has moved to France but the address on the order form on his
website is still Devon. Anybody know what his real address is?

I'm assuming you mean Guy Sissons? Can't help you but wait a while. He'll
get a new web site up and running I'm sure. Guy fizzes with energy and
purpose so just give him a little time.

Thanks, Sacha. Do you know roughly which part of France he has moved
to?

The Bordeaux area. I can't say anything more specific than that, I'm
afraid. And the people he's sold his Devon house to aren't carrying on his
nursery business, AFAIK, so I don't think there's any way of finding them to
track him down, either.
From what I recall, he was leaving here in October or thereabouts and had
ordered a whole lot of new glass, so I imagine he'll have been immensely
busy setting all that up, getting through Christmas, settling their children
into new schools etc. etc.
We're not expecting to hear from him but if we do, I'll let you know.
Sacha

His site http://www.plantsman.com/ says:

WE UNDER CONTRUCTION IN OUR NEW LOCATION IN FRANCE

The new glasshouse which went up here in December (above). It will be a tropical
display house open to the public with a small section for propagation. The next
4-8 weeks will see all the services and heating, irrigation and car park going
in.