Old 08-03-2003, 10:57 PM
Bob Bauer

Default More Rose Pictures and Descriptions

Cass said:
http://www.rose-roses.com/catalog/rosepictures.html

Curse you Bob Bauer! More roses to drool over. Looping! Do you own that
or is that something you took somewhere else?

Heh heh. Shot it in the San Jose HRG. From what I can tell it was a
popular climber in Europe for a time, but I know of no source for it.
It is from Meilland. You can always go down and get a cutting from
the SJHRG.... I wish I was as close as you are.... sniff.

And I've known a long time I need Tabris.

Yeah! I have seen this rose in several public gardens, and it is
always striking. The picture was shot in the Portland city rose
garden. This is the rose that Mack Stephenson always raved about and
called 'Raspberry Ice' or just 'Raz Ice'. Even though it was raised
in the same year or two as 'Nicole' by Kordes, it is DEFinitely a
different rose. Much darker pinkish red edges. It is on my definite
get list this year.... fer sher..

How inconvenient.

Oh but what a pleasant pain it all is..... g Hey, keep looking,
there are some other lustables in the new pictures..... Soon we will
own them all....... right?

Bob Bauer