Old 17-02-2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
higgledy

Default root stimulator

I bought the shop light. I got one soft white tube and one tube that I
cannot remember right now but it has a redish glow compared to the soft
white tube. I also have an incandescent plant bulb, should I turn this
on too?

I have these plants in my finished basement, about 68 degrees F, all
the time. Is this warm enough?

As far as root stimulator, a local nursery owner told me that is how
they get there tomatoe plants to have such terrific roots, they are
bounded in the cups. But a soild root is ideal for tomatoes.