Old 18-02-2006, 10:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Crown of Thorns

I wonder what Jesus would think of people idolising some plant?
Especially considering that his interaction with it wasn't
exactly a fun time.

The next time you are in a Tex-Mex bar, why don't you ask him?

"Antipodean Bucket Farmer" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Can anyone tell me the name of the plant that was Jesus' crown of thorns?
have heard of the Crown of Thorns plant, but have read it probably wasn't
this plant that was made into "crown" for His head. I am a Christian and
would love to know what kind of plant they put on Him, because I want to
buy
myself one.

I wonder what Jesus would think of people idolising some plant?
Especially considering that his interaction with it wasn't
exactly a fun time.

What's next? Determine the type of wood used for the cross, the
arrow, and the handle of the whip? And then plant the
appropriate type of tree and worship it?

--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com/