Old 19-02-2006, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
Sharon

Default Crown of Thorns

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Bible states that the crown was made of thorns. I have not seen the
crown of thorns plant but I sure it could Hybrid from an original plant
that could have posibly been the plant that was used to form the crown
of thorns that Jesus was adorned with.
All I think is that whoever made was nuts because that had to hurt
trying to form a crown from a thorny plant.
Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5

The reason I wanted that plant was not because I wanted something that was
used to torment my Savior (as someone suggested earlier.) I just wanted
something here today that I could have, something He came in contact with.
I had a near death experience and have been enthralled by Jesus ever since.
Thank you Chuckie for your reply, I never thought of that plant being a
hybrid.

Warmly,
Sharon