Old 19-02-2006, 04:49 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cereus-validus-...........

Default Crown of Thorns

For someone who is such an obnoxious prick, you sure are clueless about
thorny plants, Chuckles.

Then again, what would a Canucklehead from the Frozen North know about
Middle Eastern desert plants anyway?

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
The Bible states that the crown was made of thorns. I have not seen the
crown of thorns plant but I sure it could Hybrid from an original plant
that could have posibly been the plant that was used to form the crown
of thorns that Jesus was adorned with.
All I think is that whoever made was nuts because that had to hurt
trying to form a crown from a thorny plant.
Chuckie in the Frozen North, Zone 5