Old 21-02-2006, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Where can I find silver spruce (PICEA pungens)?

"raresh" wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anybody know where can I find (buy) seeds of
PICEA pungens 'Hoopsi', PICEA pungens 'Bakeri', PICEA pungens 'Fat
Albert' or any form that has real silvery color?

Thank you!

If you're discouraged by beeky's comments on seeds not matching the parents
(which is often true), and your desire for seeds is to save money, you might
take a look at www.musserforests.com. They sell small plants in quantities
of 5 or 10. Cheaper than buying big plants at a nursery, not as cheap as
seeds, but it still might suit your purposes.