Old 21-02-2006, 09:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
GKN

Default Fencing Extension

Several years ago I replaced a garden fence bordering my neighbours garden
who was a great guy. This was completed with 3 foot deep wooden panels into
concrete slotted posts with a 12 inch deep concrete gravel board at the
base, making the whole thing about 4 ft high. Very neighbourly.

Since that time the neighbour from hell has moved into the property next
door and I wish to raise the height of the existing panels (Preferably to
the eaves) but I am limited to two metres without planning permission.

Could anyone suggest what would be an acceptable infill above the shorter
posts in between the new panels and the new top line of the fence??

Many thanks. Len.