Old 23-02-2006, 05:28 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn

Default Help

Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

"chuckie" wrote in message
ups.com...
We need a new rec.ponds. All these off topic posts are not nessasary is
there anyway we can get google to recgonize this problem.

==========================
Google allows all forms of abuse of their service. But it's not just
Google; ISPs also allow abuse. It's not like it was even a few years back
when disruptive people lost their service. Competition is keen for
customers these days so ISPs look the other way. Usenet in time will all
be a smoking crater just like rec.ponds. I can see it coming these past
few years. Unless a NG is moderated this is what can happen.

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a while.
Chuckie is from rec.gardens, over there he's experienced a decent group as
well. Only difference is you're not there, so the folks you antagonize
aren't there either.

-S