Old 24-02-2006, 01:51 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens
Koi-Lo

Default Help

"chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
for those who are in the Google groups like myself I have no option
where a message is sent when I send a reply.
I started this thread but somehow it has leaked into other usenet
groups and I have no idea how it happened.

==========================
You can remove off-topic NGs when using Google. When you click on reply, a
window opens. Look where it says From: and To: In the To: window you will
see all the NGs your reply is going to. REMOVE all the NGs from that window
but the one you want to get your reply or message. The fastest way is to
put your cursor in that window and do a back-space over the off-topic NGs.

I sent this to 2 groups as I don't know which you posted from. The others
were removed.
--

Koi-Lo.... frugal ponding since 1995...
Aquariums since 1952