Old 24-02-2006, 02:29 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.gardens,alt.free.newsservers,alt.religion.jehovahs-witn
~Roy~

Default Help

There is no appropriate group for Koi lo (aka Carol) to post in...She
does the crossposting, I just reply and hit send! Not my job to delete
or eliminate where its not supposed to go, after all she initiated
where she thought they had to go, take it up with her! Repy and send
is the way and where it ends up is up to Koi Lo

On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:22:41 GMT, "W²"
wrote:
wrote in message
legroups.com...
Don't give her any ideas...

Snooze wrote:
"Koi-Lo" wrote in message

Funny, this newsgroup returns to normal every time you go away for a
while.

Which newsgroup? You are cross-posting to five groups, two of which are
totally off-topic.

It would be appreciated, from those of us who use the groups for their
intended subject, if you could limit your cross-posting to two or three
appropriate groups.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....