Old 24-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Aly Aly is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile Warrior
Hi all,
I want to run mint along a very long fence line this spring (100'+ or so)
and I was wondering if there is a good mail order source for lots of plants
with maybe a discount for quantity. I'd really love chocolate mint but
I'll take the other kinds, too.

If I could find it growing wild, I'd steal it in mass quantities but so far,
no luck.

Thanks for any suggestions/help!
Mint spreads like wild fire, so I wouldn't buy so many, just one of each variety would be enough. Buy the smallest and cheapest, as it will grow fast.
It is very, VERY
invasive. You'll find herb nurseries on web.
Try - along with other nurseries and find best prices. (They have chocolate mint as well) Each plant will be about £1 - £1.20 or so.