Old 09-03-2003, 08:09 PM
tom A

Default Shakuhachi

Hi
I really enjoyed reading all the info that was on the URL you posted

I hope every body else did as well, now if my Bamboo will only grow
big enough to make something with it..

it would be nice to say I made this with the bamboo that grew by my
pond :-)

thanks for the URL

tom A.

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 20:36:42 GMT, "Tao Shan" taoshan at blueyonder
dot co dot uk wrote:

To Flutes - Anyone out there in the UK make Shakuhachis for sale?

To Bamboo - Anyone in the UK grow a Bamboo suitable for making into a
Shakuhachi?

For those who would like more info on the Shakuhachi, please visit
http://www.navaching.com/shaku/shakuindex.html

May whatever God you have faith in bless you always...

Tao Shan

tom A.
Please check my WeB SiTe: www.kinetickites.com
or call me @ 405-722-KITE (5483)