Old 13-02-2003, 04:55 PM
Judy McClelland

Default [IBC] First try at posting to the list.

Hello everyone.
I have had the list sent to my mailbox for two years. I have enjoyed
reading the posts and have learned a lot. I would like to thank everyone
for all the information. I have a question. I live in Oregon just on the
east side of the coast range. The wind here is awful. What do you do about
the wind? I put up a row of douglas fir that are now pretty good sized but
that doesn't seem to have been very effective. Not very much has been said
about where everyone keeps their trees. I would appreciate hearing how
everyone or anyone has dealt with wind problems.
Judy in Oregon

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++