Old 10-03-2003, 12:57 AM
John Mallery

Default low pressure mist/fog nozzles

There are many devices that allow you to fertilize through a watering
system. Gardener's Supply Company has the Syphonject:
http://www.gardeners.com/sell.asp?Pr...100&CMP=IL8894

DIG Corp - www.digcorp.com has a great variety of misting nozzles and a
fertilizer applicator.

"GASLEAK2" wrote in message

low pressure mist/fog nozzles

Thanks, John! I have been looking for some of the 1gph nozzles for a

while.
Want to build my own misting system for my patio orchids here in central
florida. Going to operate it on just regular water pressure (50psi).

Hope it
works. My orchids hang out on the patio in slatbaskets all year (except

on the
coldest nights), and trying to find a way to mist them during the heat of

the
day. Now just need to find a way to fertilize with the mist system about

once
or twice a month.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large

number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Ol' Gator Charlie