Old 10-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Rosie

Default Digging up big roots

Dear Andy,

I would most definitely not be the significant other of a man with a
ponytail.

Regards,
ROSIE

Andy Spragg wrote in message
"Rosie" pushed briefly to the front of the queue
on Sun, 9 Mar 2003 15:46:16 -0000, and nailed this to the shed door:

^ I've chopped down an old hebe that had turned into a twenty-foot afro
^ sitting on the lawn. Now I've got a two-foot clump of about twenty

large
^ 'trunks' - I tried to dig this up yesterday but HA! no dice AT ALL.

What
^ can I do?
^
^ ROSIE

Hey, Rosie, are you the significant other Rosie of the guy I share the
office with? We are talking ponytail and Jazz FM here, as well as a
penchant for serious roototomy. If so, tell him to get a grip and dig
out his own roots!

Andy

--
sparge at globalnet point co point uk

"Personally, I would rather share the road
with a good driver with 80mg/l
than some of the clowns I see every day cold sober"
Martin Dixon, uk.rec.sheddizen