Old 10-03-2003, 05:08 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Jaboticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora) tips?

Hi, Joe.

Interesting post. I too love the jaboticaba. I am interested in the
pronunciation.

If you are intested I have posted some pictures in the Test Forum of Jim
Moody's Jabo bearing fruit in his garden. The fruit are about the size of a
colossal olive and very tasty.

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ag...nsaiclub_testf
orum&key=1041715409&first=1047181628&last=10403665 66