Old 10-03-2003, 05:33 PM
Christopher

Default Treating water

python gravel vac is your best investment if you can draw the water out of
your tank...it makes cleaning your tank and doing water changes a breeze...
www.drsfostersmith.com sells them a lot cheaper than LFS's
basicallly its just a hose that goes to your sink, the python can go in two
modes, sucking (for gravel vac and water change) and pumping (to replace
water), BEST $30 I ever spent.
"Poe Lim" wrote in message
How are you treating water for your larger tanks? Currently I only need to
store 12L of water per water change (for 25% change), this is not a

problem,
as I run it through a 2 stage filter, and leave it in the bucket

overnight.
But in the anticipated larger setup, the 25% change works out at 50L, and

don't particularly want multiple buckets around. So are you just filling
your tank and putting in the dechlor, or is it buckets?

--
Cheers,
Poe

to send email, add "email" to the end of oz