Old 10-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Shireen Gonzaga

Default [IBC] Jaboticaba (Myrciaria cauliflora) tips?

Dear Bart and Joe,

thanks very much for your terrific responses.
It's pretty exciting to hear that I have such
a promising pre-bonsai plant. I first saw it
at a local nursery in the fruiting tree section,
and didn't know what it was (the plant wasn't
labeled). But something about it screamed
"bonsai!" to me, so I snatched it.

Bart asked:
Where are you located?

Baltimore, MD. But I live in an apartment so
I cannot plant outdoor bonsai. It's disappointing,
but, hey, there are a lot of indoor bonsai to
keep me happy. I'm trying to get a friend with
a house interested in bonsai so we can try some
of the more traditional outdoor bonsai. (Have I
been infected or what?!)

Again, thanks a bunch! The generous advice and
support of the people on this group makes
rec.arts.bonsai an internet treasure. :-)

cheers,
shireen

--
Shireen Gonzaga, Data Analyst O-