Old 11-03-2003, 12:48 AM

Default toads in MD

In , on 03/08/03
at 07:17 PM, Hal said:

I had not seen a toad in the yard for something like 10 years before I
brought some home, but I have plenty now. Some matings produce so many
toads they are everywhere and I use a light to keep from stepping on the
little ones. The youngest grandson came over a couple years back just
as the young toads were leaving the pond and caught 25 in just a few
minutes and wanted to catch some more and take them all home. His mom
convinced him to leave some here.

That's what I want - toads all over the yard.

Alan

**** Please use address to reply via e-mail. ****

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564