Old 11-03-2003, 04:08 AM
oldehippie

Default [IBC] Pot FAQ

8 snip of quest for bonsai pottery sources 8

Hopefully this may help locate commercial makers of bonsai pots. I simply
did a Google search for "bonsai pottery" but left the quotation marks in.
There is a certain term for this type of search that escapes me right now
but there were a lot of pot makers specializing in bonsai. A couple I
looked at cite "custom made pots". Following these kind of links often show
supply sources

Here is a Clay worker's Webring too:
http://www.flash.net/~gemoore/cring.htm Also using "pottery clay" Google
produced some raw clay suppliers.

I can't help but wonder if some of the larger cities might offer some sort
of course through a technical or vocational school.

Olde Hippie
--
to reply direct remove number from addy

"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts will"
"I prefer to perambulate to the tempo of a different percussionist"
"Stupidity is believing much, while understanding little"
....Charles A. Meyers