Old 11-03-2003, 05:20 AM
Gloria

Default Oak tree galls

My tree has a lot of them. The tree is huge, and magnificent. Is there
anything I can do to get rid of them, or keep them from forming?

Thanks,
Gloria

"DGiunti" wrote in message
Gloria writes:

Are oak galls harmful to the tree?

It's likely the number of them that could become a problem. They do

have a
use though. If you know someone that likes to make classical ink, they

are one
of the most common ingredients, along with walnut husk.

David Giunti email: unity
What is the question? Gertrude Stein's last words
No one mouth is big enough to utter the whole thing. Alan Watts

On Display in the UK
http://www.web-gallery.co.uk

---