Old 11-03-2003, 02:44 PM
animaux

Default broadleaf weed killer

I'm always curious why people want to kill clover when it's a legume and a
nitrogen fixing plant. Clover is good for the lawn, good for those first
butterflies and other beneficial insects which need the cool weather flowers if
they arrive too early or spring starts too late. I love the way clover looks in
the lawn. Free nitrogen.

I'm sorry I can't answer your question, I have positively NO idea how herbicides
work or when as I've never used them.

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 01:35:14 GMT, "Gary E" wrote:

It is now in the 50's in the daytime, can I apply a broadleaf weed killer to
the clover like weeds in the yard now or do I need to wait till it is
warmer? Thanks,Gary