Old 11-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Shirley Bounds

Default Other Fishes?!?!?

We've had experience with Koi not surviving sometimes! Had a water problem
at the time and only the indestructable goldfish made it. We had a lot of
algae one year so I put in some of those little "sucker" fish to try to control
it. Whether they did or not, I'll never know.... they disappear from view
and you never see them again! If you have any luck with another type fish,
let me know!

Shirley

"BenignVanilla" wrote:
Has anyone experimented with anything other then the standards like Koi

and
Goldfish? What about some of the typical fish you see in the pet store.

Tin
foils? Pl*cos? Will anything else survive?

--
BenignVanilla
Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.