Old 11-03-2003, 04:57 PM
REBEL JOE

Default getting ready to open

Can some one tell me when is the best time to do spring cleanning on
pond. I want to make sure I don,t bother the frogs to early is there a
temp to go by. Also when should I start up the veggie filter and falls
again. Theres sttill ice on pond but weather says its going to be in the
42 to 50 range so most of it should melt (about time) this week. This is
our first spring after winter so want to do it right. I also have some
koi I bought in fall and had in tank inside they are a lot bigger now
and am going to put them in pond this year when is the best time to
transfer them. Thanks ahead.

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND