Old 11-03-2003, 06:45 PM
Bill

Default Other Fishes?!?!?

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
Has anyone experimented with anything other then the standards like Koi

and
Goldfish? What about some of the typical fish you see in the pet store.

Tin
foils? Pl*cos? Will anything else survive?

I live in Florida, and I have made several small ponds and I have used
many types of fish. I hate koi, I think the only reason people use them is
because they are easy to see without really having to look. Hard to make a
natural looking pond with big old orange fish in it.

---