Old 14-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Wendy

Default Hawaii-Oahu/Waikiki

Mahalo,
Tracey, glad you responded, are you on Waikiki? I thought I had your addy?
Mariana below are the vendors I have dealt with via email.
If you plan on buying a bunch then you can have them ship to you when you
return.
You might want to check on "carry home plants" re legality?
Cheers Wendy
MARTY'S ORCHIDS
E-mail Address(es):

Exotic Orchids of Maui