Old 28-02-2006, 10:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge

Default need rose seed

The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains these words:

It would be nice to be able to offer a little bit of help in bringing
him a touch of normality at a horrible time; but, as others have said,
results from rose seed are likely to be disappointing. I wonder if
there's anything else we could do for a fellow plant-lover?

Well, I have some rose seed saved, so I'll send him some if I can find
it. I might find some hips in the hedgerow if having a an English
heraldic plant growing in his country isn't asking for trouble...

--
Rusty
Men love women, women love children, children love hamsters.