Old 11-03-2003, 08:09 PM
madgard

Default 36 acres of VINCA with 72 to go................................................ ......

"Zemedelec" wrote in message
Ever thought of selling or bartering it for other plants--or just leaving

it
beside your street in a well-watered trashcan with some literature about

the
stuff and the sign "FREE BEDDING PLANTS"? (Or are you just possessed by

the mad
urge to get rid of the stuff that sometimes hits me when an unwanted plant
leads my garden down the garden path?
zemedelec

honey, I wouldn't even pass this off to the f**kwad across the driveway it's
so insidious......and I don't live on a street that is frequented. I live up
off a deadend, down a gravel driveway in the rural part of a little bitty
town (ask Zhan) my trash can's go down the loooooooong driveway to sit at
the paved asphalt dead end road near the mailboxes on Tuesday morning and
all my garbage men want are six packs of Mountain Dew...............
I have not even put this stuff in my compost pile. I have piled it up on the
east side of the house to dry and be burnt later. not like me but I am done
with this stuff..................
madgardener