Old 01-03-2006, 11:33 PM posted to austin.gardening
Scott Sexton

Default Starting a new lawn?

In article , revert.2409z8
@gardenbanter.co.uk says...

Looking for some advice about my lawn has i have little experience. We
moved into this house recently and would like to have a nice lawn. We
live in west texas, so it's hot and dry. The garden receives very
little shade as we're south facing.

I'm attaching an image to show it's current condition. Apparantly the
soil is pretty decent for this area. All i've really done so far is
kill off most of the weeds. Should we be starting anew, tilling etc?
Thanks.

|Filename: garden.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=2896|

revert

I would suggest talking to a LOCAL nursery or gardening shop. They will
know what grows in your area.

Scott H. Sexton help@
www.sexton.com sexton.com
Eeyore's Birthday Party http://eeyores.sexton.com