Old 14-02-2003, 02:27 PM
animaux

Default Celebrating Valentine Day Poll

I read the northeast has run fresh out of duct tape, or "duck tape" as they call
it in Texas. Bleeech. My husband, and conspiracy theorist said the duct tape
industry must have been suffering, but had made huge campaign contributions so
the administration threw "buy duct tape" into the mix to help boost their sales!
And a wowwie wow wow. Now THAT'S cynical! We had a good laugh.

Oh yeah, he wished me a Happy Valentines day before he left for work. We don't
buy into the manufactured holiday. It's a Hallmark marketing ploy, as well as a
mid winter boost to retail.

He said when the time came, he'd dig me a big hole to plant a tree or something
as a present. That was the sweetest thing he could do for me.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 13:51:36 GMT, "Cereoid+10" wrote:

Maybe they should change the name to MacGyver day?!!!

What no Swiss army knives too?

What good is having duct tape without a swiss army knife to go with it?

http://www.tvtome.com/MacGyver/

TOM KAN PA wrote in message
Here's how the first 17,648 Poll respondents said most Americans would be
spending Valentine's Day this year:

(A) Having romantic dinners: 2%

(B) Cuddling on the couch: 1%

(C) Checking terror alert warnings: 3%