Old 03-03-2006, 05:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Charles Quinn

Default Traveling Sprinkler

Andrew Ward wrote in news:ZTNNf.764$JZ1.56629
@news.xtra.co.nz:

AgMan wrote:
Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post
he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume
that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.

The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved