Old 03-03-2006, 12:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
AgMan

Default Traveling Sprinkler

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

Old 03-03-2006, 02:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andrew Ward

AgMan wrote:
Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?
Old 03-03-2006, 05:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Charles Quinn

Andrew Ward wrote in news:ZTNNf.764$JZ1.56629
@news.xtra.co.nz:

AgMan wrote:
Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post
he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume
that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.

The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved

Old 03-03-2006, 06:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill

In article . com,
says...
Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at
http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill
Old 03-03-2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Bill wrote:

In article . com,
says...
Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at
http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

snicker

Thanks for the morning chuckle...... ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andrew Ward

Bill wrote:
In article . com,
says...

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at
http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't bark.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andrew Ward

AgMan wrote:

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

What makes you think everyone here is in the USA?

Why did you assume he thought everyone was in the USA. As I read his post
he said I twice, and then say it is made HERE in the US. I would assume
that the poster is thus in the US, not all readers.

The chip on your shoulder is evident over the curvature of the earth.

Reading the OP again, I understand what you are saying.
Personally I use the NeTA irrigation system. However it requires placing
underground, or else you will hit it with your lawnmower. Another bad point is
that it is not made here in New Zealand.
Old 08-03-2006, 02:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

Bill wrote:
In article . com,
says...

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at
http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't bark.

Andrew,

Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)
--
Peace, Om.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:56 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Andrew Ward

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

Bill wrote:

In article . com,
says...

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't bark.

Andrew,

Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)

I have considered getting it replaced, but I can't decide on an English or
American model.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

Bill wrote:

In article . com,
says...

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't
bark.

Andrew,

Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)

I have considered getting it replaced, but I can't decide on an English or
American model.

I'd install both...... More fun!
--
Peace, Om.

Old 08-03-2006, 05:13 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill

In article -
sjc.supernews.net, says...
In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article ,
Andrew Ward wrote:

Bill wrote:

In article . com,
says...

Has anyone tried one of the traveling sprinklers that is of the hose
reel type. I am looking at the Rapid Rain Model 860 by Mobile
Irrigation Technologies. I saw it at
http://www.rapidrain.com and am
comparing it to Microrain. Seems to be a much better bang for the buck
and its made here in the ole US of A

I already have three traveling sprinklers. They're called dogs.

Bill

I find clouds to be a more effective traveling sprinkler, and they don't
bark.

Andrew,

Is your Humor module broken?????? ;-)

I have considered getting it replaced, but I can't decide on an English or
American model.

I'd install both...... More fun!

The English model might be too dry unless one is xeriscaping.

Bill

Took on last Friday while traveling - Rudbeckia.JPG joevan[_3_] Garden Photos 2 03-09-2012 10:57 PM
5 Tips For Traveling to Canada abeljamess Marketplace 0 27-05-2011 11:55 PM
Repair parts for vintage traveling sprinkler Mel Gardening 2 06-05-2006 07:53 AM
Traveling Sprinkler AgMan Gardening 16 20-03-2006 06:41 AM
Traveling Sprinklers and Hills [email protected] Gardening 3 05-05-2005 07:18 PM