Old 03-03-2006, 05:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is that sound??

ooops, sorry, didn't mean to jinx it.............slinking off
now.........................
maddie
"Rupert" wrote in message

"madgardener" wrote in message
ahhhhhhhhhhh, what is that sound?? It's the sound of mindless drivel
being shut off at least temporairly. A decent garden ramble will follow
shortly after I attend to son's deliverance to his workplace. there are
fairy things a-happening! I must report to my gardening friends! until
then?
maddie

Keep ya gob shut-it may start again and then it's all your fault :-)