Old 03-03-2006, 12:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

Default ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what is that sound??

ahhhhhhhhhhh, what is that sound?? It's the sound of mindless drivel being
shut off at least temporairly. A decent garden ramble will follow shortly
after I attend to son's deliverance to his workplace. there are fairy
things a-happening! I must report to my gardening friends! until then?
maddie

Old 03-03-2006, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

"madgardener" wrote in message
ahhhhhhhhhhh, what is that sound?? It's the sound of mindless drivel
being shut off at least temporairly. A decent garden ramble will follow
shortly after I attend to son's deliverance to his workplace. there are
fairy things a-happening! I must report to my gardening friends! until
then?
maddie

Keep ya gob shut-it may start again and then it's all your fault :-)

Old 03-03-2006, 05:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

ooops, sorry, didn't mean to jinx it.............slinking off
now.........................
maddie

Old 03-03-2006, 05:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
madgardener

oh it tis, and throaty and full of joy and lust and I just want to write it
all out but I am sooo burnt out, I've been struggling all week to pass these
pleasures and moments to you all since last weekend!!! I must release the
words or I'll explode!!! can you wait another few hours? I am sooo burnt
out...............(listen...............if you open the windows, you can
hear the choruses of hundreds of peepers in every moist and damp spot around
here)
maddie
"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

ahhhhhhhhhhh, what is that sound?? It's the sound of mindless drivel
being
shut off at least temporairly. A decent garden ramble will follow
shortly
after I attend to son's deliverance to his workplace. there are fairy
things a-happening! I must report to my gardening friends! until then?
maddie

LOL M, when I read that header I thought it was the peepers at last !

Janet.

Old 03-03-2006, 09:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

madgardener wrote:
oh it tis, and throaty and full of joy and lust and I just want to write it
all out but I am sooo burnt out, I've been struggling all week to pass these
pleasures and moments to you all since last weekend!!! I must release the
words or I'll explode!!! can you wait another few hours? I am sooo burnt
out...............(listen...............if you open the windows, you can
hear the choruses of hundreds of peepers in every moist and damp spot around
here)

Another two months and I will sadly curse them on a early sunday
morning!!!

Spooked myself to death last night. I brought more logs in to indulge
my city centre friends with a huge fire tonight in our fireplace.
Minutes later, I kept hearing some noise, cracking, steps, moving,
shuffling about, almost mumurs .... My dogs were on their backs, legs
in the air asleep and visibly oblivious. I grabbed the kid's bat and
walked slowly towards the living room. As I entered, I heard the
cracking noise again and by then my dogs were by my side, still and
looking at me, then looking around, then back at me saying to me 'what
do you see that we don't?'. Until the three of us jumped at the same
time. The logs were alive!! From being moved from a cold place to a
warm place, they creeked, talked while settling down. Perhaps they
liked it ;o)

Old 03-03-2006, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "madgardener" contains these words:

ahhhhhhhhhhh, what is that sound?? It's the sound of mindless drivel
being
shut off at least temporairly. A decent garden ramble will follow
shortly
after I attend to son's deliverance to his workplace. there are fairy
things a-happening! I must report to my gardening friends! until then?
maddie

LOL M, when I read that header I thought it was the peepers at last !

Are you sure you didn't mean poppers?(:-)

Alan

Janet.