Old 03-03-2006, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default GQT

In article , Microsoft News Server
writes
Hi,

On GQT last Sunday, the subject of Chelsea show was discussed and about 90
odd % I think it was, of listeners were very vocal about what they would
like to see changed. At the end of the programme, there was going to be a
response from the RHS, but............. someone arrived at the door and I
missed it :-(
............. so, please can someone tell me whether there is likely to be
an improvement in the TV coverage this year.

Ever hopeful,
Marina
E. Sx

I listened to it on the computer last night and they didn't have an
interview as far as I can remember they just said that the BBC had said
that they had to produce 'popular' programmes, the producer wasn't "in
the game of producing highbrow stuff for the 8pm audience", or
something just as banal....................

They did hint that the RHS are now finally muttering, presumably because
so many members are cross as well.
Glad all the letter writers thought the posturing of Hard Landscape Man
(aka D Gavin) the most off putting part of the television show

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association