Old 04-03-2006, 07:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

Default Help with Miniature Roses

"sockiescat" wrote in message

hi gail im from southwestern, ontario, canada not far from london and
stratford area. we have winter right now so cant put them outside wish
i could poor little things are starting to turn yellow on the leaves

That could just be natural leaf death. My minis
(all planted outside) will get yellow leaves, too.
As long as you're getting some new leaf growth
they should be ok.

am keeping them well watered with lots of sunlight but as u say i think
they are better outside than in. they are really pretty i havent seen
this colour before kind of a burgundy rose colour so decided to take a
chance and keep them inside. all i can say is hurry up spring lol.
thanks for the link i sure will check it out any help is wonderful .
thanks again cyaaa, sockiescat.

Do you have this link?
http://www.canadianrosesociety.org/
That might be more helpful to you than the ARS
link, although the general information is
mostly the same.

--
sockiescat

It sounds like your mini roses are doing well.
Since you intend to plant them outside,
I'd say keep doing what you're doing
until spring. Good luck!

Gail