Old 12-03-2003, 12:00 AM
Sacha

Default Sacha re Monks Hood

"Annabel" wrote in message ...
Last year I bought a monkshood from you. Just as it was coming into
flower the dog decided to scent mark in a big way, if you see what I
mean. The whole lot snapped off at ground level, "Good dog" said I.

Yesterday I dug it up as I could see new growth (I love propagating) and
it divided into 11 lovely pieces. There's got to a moral there
somewhere..

Definitely. BIGGGG Sign saying "go to Hill House Nursery". ;-)
Glad to hear it Annabel and please come and say 'hello' if you come in
again. Oh - and get the dog some nappies! ;-))
On the dog subject, I often see posts here about bitches peeing on
grass and 'burning' it. Well, we have a box hedge and 3 dogs. They
queue up each morning to pee against that hedge with just the same
effect. Bitches and dogs are as 'guilty' as each other ini that
respect.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk