Old 12-03-2003, 12:33 AM
N. Zitney

Default Where is everyone?

Bonnie, thank you, and that was the one I had in mind. We lost one koi, a
beautiful yamabuki-hariwake. White & orange sherbet and about 24" , but I'd
been watching him as last summer he was very thin. We bought him at a MAKC
auction several years ago, and didn't know how old he was. The others look
good, but I don't think Romet will hurt. How long do you feed it, and do I
wait til the water temp is up to 50 as I would with normal food? thanks
again for the phone # for the Romet.
May Spring be bustin out all over, and very soon, Please!!
Nan Zitney
"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
N. Zitney wrote:

I have a feeling I'm going to need some of the fishfood with antibiotic

in
it. I'm drawing a blank on what the name is, and where to get it.

Hi Nan,

Are you thinking of Romet B. I usually get mine from
Joann Burke, phone 251-649-4790

--
Bonnie
NJ