Old 14-02-2003, 05:03 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] Stolen suiseki

----- Original Message -----
From: "David J. Bockman"
Subject: [IBC] Stolen suiseki

-----Original Message-----
From: Internet Bonsai Club ]On Behalf
Of dalecochoy
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 11:00 AM

I'm not familiar with any "missing" finished/trained , expensive bonsai
from conventions.

I'm pretty sure Chase has had at least one, and possibly several, really
nice trees (azalea as I recall) walk away from the Philly Flower Show.

David J. Bockman,

Yep, you're right Dave. I remember hearing that now. I think that was 5-7ish
years ago?
Of course I've heard of small and large thefts of trees from home/business
sites. I remember Brussels' large loss about 10 years ago.
But, small "five-finger-discounts" are common at conventions/symposiums.
Plus, I wonder how often vendors have stuff stolen and never notice if they
have lots of smaller items ( like me). regarding Art's loss..it was a few
days before he noticed! And, that item wasn't small!
Dale

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++