Old 12-03-2003, 02:11 AM
Lynn Boyd

Default [IBC] Pot FAQ

I for one really hope you get the responses you're looking
for - I will read
them avidly. I just discovered that our Community Center has a

good sized
electric kiln...that has never even been turned on! It was

purchased for
the "seniors," but they were never able to find an instructor.

So, if I can
learn how to do some basic stuff - maybe I can talk them into

turning the
thing on...

Jeff Isom

--------------------------

Another way to go - contact the Community Educ. Dept. at the local
community college and see if a teacher can be set up at the senior center.
This is usually something they are pleased to set up as many schools are
short kiln room and have too many students in their community educ. pgm.
It may be the senior center hasn't the students to fill a class, but the
school can fill a class and needs that space and kiln. Worth a check - and
you may be helping.
Lynn

Lynn Boyd, Oregon, USA
E-mail outgoing protected by Norton Anti Virus
and Viralok Address protection

Viralock... Zero Escape for Email Viruses... http://www.viralock.com

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++