Old 05-03-2006, 06:32 PM posted to rec.gardens.roses
Gail Futoran

Default Help with Miniature Roses

"sockiescat" wrote in message

thanks again gail. no i didnt have that link either, but i went there
right away to take a peek around, as well i checked out a fair bit of
the other link that u gave me. thanks again for all your help it would
be nice if others responded as well but i guess they might only have
time to read and not respond lol.
thanks again for all your help its greatly appreciated believe me.
cyaaaaa, sockiescat.

Unfortunately rec.gardens.roses isn't as active
as it once was. There are garden forums where
more is going on. I think if you google "garden
forum" you can possibly locate them. I prefer
the newsgroup format which is why I tend to
hang around here.

Gail