Old 06-03-2006, 04:55 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

Default too many comedians and no gadening experts...?

Jonno wrote:
Yakkas yuccas King gees ?
We ought to plant some of the comedians .
A companion plant could be the old boot which we could plant on their
backsides... :-)

Sounds like you need a bigger garden.
Nothing worse than squatting in your yakkas planting away to hear
riiiiiiiopppppp and the family jewels have swing free.
It isn't the jokes from the missus that are the problem, it is just that
we are open house to the local kids who occassionally get interested in
gardening.

I could understand having to put a layer of canvas inside the blue ones
I wore to welding because Tig & Arc rays are not too friendly, but when
the green garden ones followed suit quickly after I was mighty miffed.