Old 06-03-2006, 06:33 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
justice

Default Plants For Clown Loaches

Hi all, I need some recomandations on some plants for my clown loaches I
have 1 juvi and 2 I guess teens. I have some plants in there tank and
well out of 8 or so bunches of spiral vails I now have 4 and a clump of
root. what are some good plants to keep with them I don't mind them
nibbilg but they are like lumber jacks to the spiral vails. I also have
som cessiflora that they don't seem to touch but I don't want too much
of that as I know it grows like a weed. I bought 6 sprigs of that
almost a year ago and have fully planted my 2 10 gal and also my parents
2 10 gal not to mention probably the 50lbs I've tossed into the garbage.
Any sugestions would be helpfull. The more Ideas the better as I find
local stock lacking.

TIA