Old 06-03-2006, 11:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terry Collins

Default too many comedians and no gadening experts...?

0tterbot wrote:

either king gee or hard yakka (or possibly someone else completely) is now
making modified shorts to deal with the problem of "builder's smile". if
everyone starts wearing them i'd be sad, quite frankly - if you can't get
your daily dose of too much information from your local
builder/gardener/plumber/council worker/husband, where CAN you get it?
(your place?? g)

Well, I've always worn B&Bs personally, but I fail to see what the
problem is really. I mean I see so much crack on female backsides these
days, why the objection to crack on male backsides.

I suspect that they are just catching up with the aging trady market who
now warm lower back.

And I like B&B's because of that ruler pocket, just a nice place to slip
the secatuer (sp) or trowel.