Old 06-03-2006, 01:47 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.rec.gardening
Sheldon Harper

Default Looking for Ways to Annoy the Neighbors

wrote in news:1141649639.157002.255690
@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

snip

Sorry misc.rural folks. I'm not really a stalker and certainly won't
come in here again - but I have to give myself some reassurance that I
will not have this woman destroy me further.

snip

Having been on the receiving end I certainly appreciate the difficulty.

At the moment abusive women on the internet take refuge in a system that
resembles US Justice early in the 20th century when running across a
state line provided them safe harbor from their acts. Here they just
go play for a while in some other newsgroup and call anyone who takes
the battle to them a stalker. It isn't that at all, but pressing yet
another hot button, inappropriate as it is, suits their game plan well.

This isn't so bad a newsgroup when the few lunatics who participate
here aren't having one of their post menopausal flareups. Funny how
those rare up concurrently! Lest I be accused of gender bias I include
males in this opinion. I refuse to be left out of yet another excuse! LOL

The trigger appears to be achieving something, anything, beyond
their capacity to achieve. Your "sin" appears to me to be that
of success. You might notice that they never attack success head
on, they'll wait for some other issue and attack in an unrelenting
mode, invariably in a pack mode. Think of it as a sort of a copy
of Othello being played out, with Janet B. being Iago, working to
tear down any success within sight or reach. That's precisely
what happened to me here, and to you over in the uk gardening
group. Needless to say the greater your success, the more
impossible for them to achieve anything near what you have, the
more adament and unrelenting the attacks.

Funny, they always love the underdog and absolutely hate the
very people they themselves want to emulate. This is an
unfortunate fact you'll have to get used to. Without being
disparaging I'll add it sounds to me as though the class system
in England has sheltered you from the treatment you have received
at Janet's hand. The unfortunate fact is that those protections
are disappearing all over the world. It is a shame we are faced
with wasting our time fending off attacks arising out of the
jealousy of the lower classes. Mind you lower classes aren't
simply economic any longer, they're evident in the poverty of
spirit that's visible when you read with understanding. Some
of the lowest of the low I've encountered are financially well
off, but I would never call them wealthy.

Best of luck in your endeavors. "Don't let the *******s get you down!"