Old 06-03-2006, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants
2pods

Default Plants For Clown Loaches

"justice" wrote in message
Hi all, I need some recomandations on some plants for my clown loaches I
have 1 juvi and 2 I guess teens. I have some plants in there tank and well
out of 8 or so bunches of spiral vails I now have 4 and a clump of root.
what are some good plants to keep with them I don't mind them nibbilg but
they are like lumber jacks to the spiral vails. I also have som cessiflora
that they don't seem to touch but I don't want too much of that as I know
it grows like a weed. I bought 6 sprigs of that almost a year ago and
have fully planted my 2 10 gal and also my parents 2 10 gal not to mention
probably the 50lbs I've tossed into the garbage. Any sugestions would be
helpfull. The more Ideas the better as I find local stock lacking.

TIA

My 6 CL's in the upstairs tank are 3-4 inches but don't bother with the
spiral vallis, cabomba, or java fern in their tank.
Hmm......

Peter