Old 12-03-2003, 04:57 AM
Chuck Rush

Default New website address for Pond Rushes

Between the ISP changes and the recent moves (now living near Peoria,
Illinois but temporarily working in Denver, Colorado!) I've decided to
bite the bullet and get my own web address. My web page, Pond Rushes
can now be found at http://www.pondrushes.net and my e-mail address
for that page had changed too. If you've linked my web page to your
site, please take note of the updated address. If you haven't visited
the page before, you might like to check it out. I've been told by
lots of visitors that it's one of the the most helpful "how to" sites
on the net!

Thanks
Chuck Rush